The following information and instructions apply for the submission of papers to IDIA2020.
- We invite submissions of full papers of between 12 to 15 pages (including abstract, tables, figures, references), formatted according to the Springer’s CCIS one-column page format template.
- Papers must include an abstract of maximum 250 words.
- Papers must be written in English
- The details of the author (e.g., names, institutional affiliation) should not appear on any pages of the paper.
- Only original, unpublished, research papers can be considered. You may not submit your manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration for IDIA2020.
- The Springer author guidelines should be consulted for the preparation of the manuscripts. Please note that the guidelines apply to final camera-ready papers, as such, personally identifiable information, including author ORCID and affiliation, should not be included in the paper.
- Papers will undergo a double-blind full peer review by the Technical Program Committee
- Papers will be evaluated on the basis of their originality, methodological rigor, clarity, and relevance to the conference theme.
- Our review process will be developmental with a view of helping paper writers improve the quality of their output by providing personalized feedback.
- For full papers, we aim to implement a 2-phase review process. The first phase involves a double-blind full peer review by three reviewers with different levels of experience and background (drawn from a pool of senior reviewers, emerging reviewers, topic reviewers, and context experts). Following the full review, a meta-review will be undertaken to check for the consistency of the reviews and to come to a decision especially in instances where there are opposing views from the different reviewers at the initial review stage.
- Longer submissions not in the template format, not related to the conference themes, and/or not meeting a minimum standard of academic research writing may be rejected without full review.
- We accept submissions in MS Word and PDF formats (i.e., .doc .docx .pdf file extensions).
- All submissions must be made by the deadline.
- All submissions must be made via the conference EasyChair portal at
Inquiries should be addressed to submissions @ idia2020.com