IDIA2020 aims to provide a forum for robust, critical, evidence-based, and actionable discussions on how to deal with the transforming global socio-technical and political landscape and the concomitant impacts on ICT4D as a field of study and practice – including what is working, what has not worked and what needs to change within the ICT4D domain.
It also aims to strengthen connections between the research and the policy world, as well as between the various global and regional collectives and hubs of ICT4D research.
By sponsoring IDIA2020 conference you will be contributing towards the goal of advancing ICT4D research and practice as one of the means of implementation towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Branding: logo on the conference website and on promotional materials.
- Social Media: posting and links on the conference social media channels.
- Stash: distribute branded items in conference welcome packs.
- Banner: display a banner during the conference.
- Mention: a specific mention at the welcome and closing ceremonies.
Your sponsorship will contribute to the overall budget of the conference and is broken up into the following tiers.
Please get in touch with the conference chairs at email@example.com for any further details or clarification.