We invite submission of proposals for workshops at IDIA 2020. Workshops offer a space for participants with shared common interests to meet for focused and interactive discussions of issues related to the conference theme and to the ICT4D domain. Each workshop proposal will undergo a peer review process.
Workshop proposals must include:
- Title of the workshop;
- Description of the issues covered, emphasizing the significance and timeliness of the proposed workshop;
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations and contact information);
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words);
- Planned format of the workshop, including the scheduling (i.e. half day or full day, and tentative schedule);
- Clear indication of expected outcomes.
|Workshop submission :||13 December 2019|