We invite submission of proposals for workshops by 13th December 2019. Workshops offer a space for participants with shared common interests to meet for focused and interactive engagements on issues related to the conference theme and to the ICT4D domain. Workshops can take various formats including lectures, tutorials, interactive discussions, lightning talks, panels, posters or hands-on exercises.
Each workshop proposal will be reviewed for suitability and alignment with the conference theme.
Workshop proposals must include:
- Title of the workshop;
- Description of the issues covered, emphasizing the significance and timeliness of the proposed workshop;
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations and contact information);
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words);
- Planned format of the workshop, including the scheduling (i.e. half day or full day, and tentative schedule);
- A clear indication of expected outcomes.
- Expected number of participants.
- Any specific requirements, including audio/visual needs
It will be the responsibility of the workshop organizers to organize the workshop, recruit the participants and facilitators, and to encourage the participants to register.
- Publicize and schedule the workshops
- Provide facilities and a venue for the workshops